WHAT IS RUN IN BLUE?
– it is an ANNUAL SPRING RUN co-produced by RACS
– it supports a different cause each year related to CHILDREN’S WELL-BEING AND EDUCATION
– it aims to bring about HUGE IMPACT with enthusiastic runners and fun-filled activities
– it is GROWING RAPIDLY
RUN IN BLUE 2017 for Careers in Care 2.0
- TRAINING caregivers for children with special needs
- Bringing down STUDENT TO ADULT RATIO, more teachers per student
- Letting the teachers focus on TEACHING AND BUILDING lessons
- Increasing the SAFETY for the educational environment
Don’t want to spend a beautiful Saturday at home? Want to go running for a good cause and meet a bunch of cool people? Join our Run in Blue event on May 6th 2017!
NOT A RUNNER? DON’T WORRY!
Run In Blue is a traditionally 5-kilometer run, and though it may appear intimidating for first-time runners, it is more of a fun activity where you can enjoy time with your friends and family, so you can choose to walk when you feel too tired and continue running again when you feel up for it. No pressure!